I want to let you in on a secret: Boutique events are my favorite to plan, and as a result, one of my specialties. There is plenty of room to focus on the details, to be creative and unique.
The legal restrictions on gathering and travel, have made boutique weddings very “in” these days. While regulations in Israel have eased somewhat, smaller events are still trending, and I suspect they will remain popular for quite some time in the future. Which I personally love! In addition to the practical reasons, having a more intimate celebration has many advantages.
Here are a few:
- Out of the Ordinary: Boutique events offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity to create a unique and unexpected event.
- Save Some Cash: The most obvious – and practical – reason: Fewer guests cost less.
- Love the Ones You’re With: The people you care about most will be with you. With fewer people, you’ll get to spend quality time with those who mean the most to you.
- Little Luxuries: With fewer people, you may choose to indulge your guests with a fancier menu or special entertainment.
- Romancing the Stone: Israel offers many unique venues that are both romantic and intimate (see below).
- Relax and Enjoy: Smaller events tend to be less formal and more relaxed.
While You Were Out
While we were in lockdown, many venues used the time to refurbish, making significant improvements and upgrades. As soon as we “opened”, I spent time visiting (and revisiting) some of these venues to see the changes firsthand so that I can make the best, most educated recommendations to my clients.
Not only is it great to be out and about again, it is also wonderful to see these gorgeous spaces. I’m so excited to be planning new events with my clients!
Gardens, Wineries, Vineyards and More
This is a taste of some of the great venues I’ve seen recently that are perfect for smaller affairs. Let’s talk; be in touch if you want to talk about your upcoming function and explore any of these beautiful venue options.
Tur Sinai – Elegance in nature.
Beit Shmuel – The best location in Jerusalem. Hands down.
Khan Theatre – Your special event, located in authentic Jerusalem culture.
Olmaya – THE VIEW!
Terasa – Warm and welcoming, located in the Menachem Begin Heritage Museum.
Eretz Bereishit – An elegant event in the Judean Desert.
Port 15 – An intimate oasis in the heart of Old Jaffa.
Riverside – Tel Aviv. Chic.
Gush Winery – A winery with something for the whole family.
Ir David – An assortment of new event venues right in Jerusalem historical archeological sites.
Psagot Winery – You WILL think it’s Napa Valley.
Emile Botta – so new they don’t have a website yet!) – Eclectic, fresh, intimate and very Jerusalem.
Carma Vineyards – Your Pinterest dreams come true.
Updated and Renovated
Derech Eretz – It was incredible before…now it’s magical!
Havat Ayalon – Same whimsy and fun, now with added sophisticated touches.
Ha’Agam at the Botanical Gardens – What can be more magical than a botanical garden event?
Barkan Winery – Leave the kids at home and enjoy.
Ein Yael – When you want Jerusalem….and you want unique.
Caesar Yam – The sea, the archeology, the atmosphere, the food.